TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN, TRADITIONAL KINDERGARTEN & 1ST GRADE ROUNDUP BEGINS FEB. 2 TO FEB. 17, 2015
LODI UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT'S Transitional and Traditional Kindergarten and 1st Grade Roundup registration will be February 2, 2015 through February 17, 2015.
Children who will be ffive (5) on or before September 1, 2015, should register for Tradtitional Kindergarten. Children who will turn five (5) between September 2, 2015 and December 2, 2015, should register for Transitional Kindergarten. Children who will be six (6) on or before September 1, 2015 should register for first (1st) grade.
Please Note: (Children who attend Transitional Kindergarten will be automatically registered for Traditional Kindergarten.)
Register at the Lakewood School Office Monday through Friday 9:00 - 3:00 pm.
1. POLIO, 4 DOSES - but 3 doses are enough if at least 1 dose was given on or after the 4th birthday.
2. DPT/DT/td (Diphtheria, Pertussis/Whooping Cough, Tetanus), 5 DOSES - but 4 doses are enough if the 4th dose was given on or after the 4th birthday.
3. MMR (Measles, Mupmps, and Rubella), 2 DOSES - one dose given on or after the st birthday and the 2nd dose is given prior to Kindergarten.
4. HEPATITIS B, 3 DOSES, - 2nd dose given 1 - 2 months after 1st dose; 3rd dose given 6 months after 1st dose.
5. VARICELLA - 1 DOSE - required or documentation of disease.
Thank you to our Wonderful Parent Volunteers!!
We wish to thank all of our parent volunteers for their assistance and helpfulness in the classroom. Because of their dilligent service, we have been able to provide the following:
Staple Party, Parent Club Meetings, Back to School Night, Math-a-Thon, T-Shirt Delivery, Book Fair, and Sports & Fun Day. Go Lakewood Lions!!!
Lakewood Parent Club Officers 2014-2015
Barbara Warner - President
Michelle Kruse & Shelby Moran-Co Vice Presidents
Nicole Nowak - Treasurer
Jana Storm & Kelly Delgado-Co-Secretaries
To reach any of the above board members, contact email:
UPCOMING MINIMUM DAYS & HOLIDAYS!
Feb. 6 - Fri. - No School - Abraham Lincoln's Birthday
Feb. 11 - Wed. - Minimum Day 12:15 Dismissal
Feb. 16, Mon. - No School - George Washington's Birthday
Mar. 4, - Wed. - Minimum Day 12:15 Dismissal
Mar. 16 - 27 - Spring Break! - No School
April 15, - Minimum Day 12:15 Dismissal
May 13, - Minimum Day 12:15 Dismissal
May 29, - Last Day of School - Minimum Day 12:15 Dismissal